Since our doors opened more than 34 years ago ago, we have sought to promote good health, wellness and disease prevention. From the moment you arrive in our practice, you become part of that long tradition.
We are committed to providing the highest standards of healthcare to our patients in their own community. Our holistic approach to patient care actively encourages patients to make educated and informed decisions regarding their own health. Our services are provided on an equitable basis; we do not discriminate in the provision of excellent care and aim to treat all patients with due respect.
We actively promote an effective and efficient system of health care delivery, both in terms of charges to patients and the use of public and private resources. As a training practice, we support and participate in the education and training of the next generation of health professionals through The Irish College of General Practitioners and other professional groups.
We aim to:
- ensure high quality, safe and effective personal medical services.
- provide monitored, audited and continually improved healthcare services.
- provide healthcare which is available to the whole of our registered population and create a partnership between patient and health profession which ensures mutual respect, holistic care and continuous learning and training.
- the provision of accessible healthcare which is proactive to healthcare changes, efficiency, innovation and development.
- improve clinical governance and evidence based practice.
- improve clinical and non-clinical risk management.
- reduce risk in specific clinical risk areas and facilities.
- Improve vigilance for unforeseen emergencies.
- be a patient centred organisation.
- improve services offered to patients.
- improve communication between the surgery and the patients.
- encourage the development of an active and effective patient participation group.
- recruit, retain and develop a highly motivated and appropriately skilled workforce.
- enhance performance of the workforce.
- ensure effective management and governance systems.