Our Practice Nurses deliver a wide range of services. Please make an appointment with Reception, if you require any of the following services:
- Blood tests – these are first ordered by the Doctor.
- Antenatal and Postnatal Care – visit our Mother & Baby page.
- Cervical Screening – this is provided free of charge to all women aged between 25-60. For further information, visit our Women’s Health page.
- STI Screening – we provide a comprehensive and private sexually transmitted infection testing service which includes full STI testing, advice and necessary referrals or prescriptions (as may be required by the Doctor).
- Blood Pressure Checks
- Childhood Vaccinations – visit our Tots to Teens page.
- Seasonal Vaccinations
- Travel Vaccinations – visit our Travel Health page.
- Urine Checks
- 24 Hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor – this must be ordered by the Doctor. Please note that you will need two appointments on consecutive days and an appointment with the Doctor to go through your results.
- Lifestyle Advice – Weight Management and Smoking Cessation.
*Please note that the services that we offer are for our own registered patients only.*